The company is a small startup launching beverages in Canada and the US. The Hemp infused sparkling drink is sold nationally in the US through ecommerce and retail. There is also a cannabis infused sparkling drink sold in Canada and various states in the US. An iced tea drink is still under development but will be sold through ecommerce and retail. All are produced using co-manufacturers.
The Logistics role is structured as an independent consultant and will require about an average of 15hrs/wk to start. This is a remote position and will report to the VP Operations. It is essentially a support function performing various logistics activities. It could develop into a full-time employee role in the future. Below are the responsibilities.
The Consultant will work with each of the brands and products that the Company sells and/or markets. The Consultant’s chief responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,:
1. Interact with third party logistics provider(s) and other distributors;
2. Interact with co-packers;
3. Managing inventory as directed;
4. Support the ordering and organizing ingredient supplies and delivery as directed;
5. Manage sales sample inventory and arrange transportation to support Sales activities and Marketing events;
6. Manage the refrigerated equipment inventory to support customer programs;
7. Arrange for timely transportation of materials and finished goods as required to maintain inventory levels to support production and Sales;
8. Manage transactions in Quick Books as it relates to Operations;
9. Create and/or generate business reports in Excel and Quick Books or other systems;
10. Support identifying and managing suitable warehousing solutions; and